Make Your Marketing Count
How often have you returned from a successful event or tradeshow with a long list of names, titles, and emails, only to have them fade away with no conversions in a few months? Or maybe you input the contacts into your marketing automation database, but you were adding them to an ever-expanding list that included many obsolete names. Lots of work, high budgets, high anticipation for tradeshow and event participation…. but not enough conversions!
9 Questions You Should Ask Yourself
- Do I have clear, specific marketing goals that are aligned to my business goals?
- Does my company’s differentiator shine through in my branding?
- We are ready for business, but how can we get our target audience to find us? What keyword searches is my website ranking for?
- Do I have my ideal buyer personas profiled with key challenges, goals, and demographics?
- Does my messaging and content connect with each target audience?
- What is my lead nurturing process? Do I currently have a structured, systematic process in place?
- Are my marketing and sales teams aligned, and do they work collaboratively?
- Is there an effective feedback mechanism that helps me tune into the voice of my customer?
- Do my marketing metrics leverage key insights so I can optimize my marketing dollars in future campaigns?
Connect with us. Sign up today!